Saturday 20 April 2013

A New Recruit.

Hey!

My name is Emilie Counton. I'm a noble born from Banora and I am 23 years old with blue eyes and bright red hair.
7 years ago, I became a Turk. I made new friends and I met 2 of the nicest friends that anyone could wish for: Angeal Hewley and Sephiroth Crescent, since Genesis and I were dating until a few months back, where we split.

I just thought I should introduce myself, as that is what a Lady does.

Currently, I am residing in Banora with my fiance, Sephiroth. We are staying at Counton Manor (which belongs to my parents, Alexandra and Benjamin Bambury-Counton), where Seph can get some fresh air, not all of the smog that Midgar is full of. Seph is currently  getting over a horrible chest infection and he is doing rather well, with my help. The only reason I can do this is all thanks to Angeal. He is a genius.


Anyway, Perhaps I should stop rambling, now. Now you know me, find me in the SOLDIER barracks! (Yes. I stay there with Seph as it is more comfortable than my barrack with the Turks.)

- Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment